Wire Fencing Scheme 2023
Tar Fencing Yojana Gujarat 2023: Plan for barbed wire fence || Who will benefit from the scheme? || What are the specifications for a wire fence? ||Tar Fencing Scheme 2023 | Tar Fencing Yojana Gujarat | Barbed Wire Fence Plan | Barbed Wire Fence Plan 2023 | Tar Fencing Yojana 2023 | ikhedut Portal | Gujarat Wire Fencing Scheme | i Farmer Scheme | ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in know complete information.
Tar fencing yojana gujarat to prevent damage to standing crops of farmers by forest wild animals and cattle (tar fencing yojana gujarat) was implemented by the Department of Agriculture, Farmers Welfare and Cooperation of Gujarat Government on 08/12/2020. Yes, this scheme has been in effect since 2005, but the state government has made frequent amendments to make the scheme more effective and useful in the interest of the farmers and more and more farmers can benefit from this scheme.
Barbed wire fencing plan
The name of the scheme is Wire Fence Scheme 2023, Farmer Assistance to Farmers of All Areas of Gujarat Rs.10 per Runking Gujarat or 5% whichever is less Official Website https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/
The start of the plan to build a barbed wire fence
Gujarat government is repeatedly bringing farmer-oriented schemes. According to the Barbed Wire Fence Construction Scheme, the scheme is effective from: 20/05/2005. Amendments have been added to make this scheme more effective and useful and a cluster based scheme has been decided. This scheme was launched by Yogesh Patel, Minister of State for Narmada Development of our Gujarat State, in a program at Trimandir, Vadodara, Vadodara. of Then a total of Rs 250 crore was allocated in this scheme. In such allotment.
Site of to apply: Click Here
Notification wire fancing: Download
How much assistance will be given under this scheme?
Under this scheme, farmers will have to make a cluster of their land and apply. All types of farmers have to apply by creating a cluster of at least 5 hectares of land. to be done. 200/- per running meter as per application or 50% of the cost whichever is less, the assistance will be accepted. Online application will be done on i-khedut portal. State Govt for district wise target allocation.
Advantages of Taar fencing Yojana 2023
- The backing outstanding under this scheme will be paid in two instalments.
- In the first phase, 50 backing will be paid(Rs. 100 per running cadence or 50 of the cost incurred whichever is lower) after vindicating that the pillars have been erected by the growers.
- 50 backing outstanding in the alternate phase(Rs. 100 per running cadence or 50 of the cost incurred whichever is lower) after completion of the entire work to Gujarat Agro diligence Corporation Ltd. Third party GPS employed by Payment will be made after damage of examination report including position.
substantiation base for serving Kantali Vad Yojana Gujarat
- Details of planter/ planter group with Application
- Bank account details
- , 8A and dupe of Aadhaar Card
- Affidavit of Payment to Youth Leader
- Agreement that the growers agree to do the work inclusively
- Banehghari’s note that Juth growers haven’t profited the benefit of line fencing scheme in advance.
Specification for Taar fencing Yojana 2023
- Dimension of hole for erecting pile-0.40 x0.40 x0.40
- Pile Size-( Prestressed and precast piles of cement concrete, of approved quality, with minimal four beaches and minimal periphery3.50 mm)2.40 x0.10 x0.10m.
- minimal distance between two pillars 3 measures
- Every 15 measures supplementary pillars have to be placed on both sides, their confines size will be same as the original pillar.
- At the base of the pillar, 1 cement 5 beach 10 black raw material will have to be filled in the foundation with cement concrete.
- minimal periphery of line line and point line for acerbic line is2.50 mm. The rate of plus- disadvantage is0.08 mm. will be acerbic line ISS pronounced should be galvanized, double line and GI carpeted.